1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
Backpacking on the Appalachian Trail. Twice!
Became a Group Fitness Instructor!
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
No. And no.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A few of my gym friends!!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
9. What was your biggest failure? I don’t think I failed at anything this year that I really tried for.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
11. What was the best thing you bought? My flannel sheets for my bed.
12. Whose behavior merited celebration? Mikey for a lot of stuff, Eric a for being brave enough to go BACK to third grade and bounce back like a champ. My Mom, my sister, my brother,….really most everyone inmy life.
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
17. Compared to this time last year, are you: a) happier or sadder? happier b) thinner or fatter? same c) richer or poorer? poorer!!!!
18. What do you wish you’d done more of? Diving!
19. What do you wish you’d done less of? Arguing
20. How did you spend Christmas? With my family and Kevin in Wilmington.
21. Did you fall in love in 2008? Over and over again.
22. What was your favorite TV program? Grey’s Anatomy. Iron Chef America. What Not To Where.
23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? I hate LESS people than I did last year.
24. What was the best book you read? Too many to count.
25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
26. What did you want and get?
27. What did you want and not get?
28. What was your favorite film of this year?
29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I dont’ remember what I did but I turned 36.
30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
32. What kept you sane? I am NOT sane. Wha kept me from going over the ledge? I don’t know. The unwillingness to give up.
33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most? None.
34. What political issue stirred you the most?
35. Who did you miss?
36. Who was the best new person you met?
37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.